Discounts and Rebates for Disabled Drivers
For those who qualify, receive up to $1,000 towards the cost of adapting any eligible GM vehicle.
Steps to Reimbursement
- Obtain an evaluation from a driver assessment facility
- Contact the Provincial Ministry of Transportation
- Select your qualifying adaptive equipment
- Choose a vehicle
- Select a qualified adaptive equipment installer
- Choose your financing option
To be eligible for the $1,000 reimbursement the equipment must be:
- a permanent installation within the vehicle
- installed for a driver or passenger with a permanent disability
- purchased from, and installed by a licensed equipment installer
*All information on this page is subject to change, and must be confirmed by contacting us.