We're Business Elite
Whatever kind of job your fleet is faced with, General Motors Fleet can supply you with the right truck to get it done. From the efficient, midsize GMC Canyon to the massive power of the Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD we offer a wide range of trucks to tackle any task. With a variety of fuel options, power, payload, and cab configurations available, these trucks can be tailored to meet your needs so you can feel confident you always have the right tools for the job.
|Business Elite Dealers Offer:||Dealer Requirements|
|Dedicated Business Elite Sales Manager||✓|
|Priority Service Hours for Business Clients||✓|
|Work-Ready Loaner Vehicle||✓|
|15,000 lb Capacity Lift Hoist||✓|
|14 ft Service Bay to accommodate Commercial Customers||✓|
|Availability of cargo vans, light and heavy-duty full size pickup trucks||✓|
Do You Qualify?
|You qualify if:||Business Choice||Basic Fleet||Competitive Assist|
|You have a Business Number||✓|
|You have a GM Fleet Account Number||✓|
|You have a minimum of 5 vehicles licensed & registered to your company||✓||✓|
|Your current planned purchase takes you to the 5 vehicle minimum requirement.||✓||✓|
|You will be purchasing 3 or more vehicles for your business in the planned purchase.||✓||✓|
|You are a Government Agency, Government Regulated Utility, Public School, or Medical Hospital||✓||✓|
|You are purchasing 5 current model year vehicles||✓||✓||✓|
|Here are your benefits:||Business Choice||Basic Fleet||Competitive Assist|
|Work Ready Equipment:
Cargo Solution by Adrian Steel
- Up to $2,692 for VANs
- Up to $1,974 for Silverado & Sierra
|Commercial Upfit Cash Credit:
Up to $700 Upfit Cash
|Up to $750 in Dealer Accessories||✓|
|$500 Cash Incentive||✓|
|Up to $10,300 Basic Fleet Allowance||✓|
|Read More||Read More||Contact Us for Details|
RAISING THE BAR ON WORK TRUCKS IN MILTON
When it comes to torque, horsepower, towing capacity, and max payload, General Motors Fleet pickup trucks can deliver class-leading capabilities that can turn the biggest jobs into small ones.
- Best-in-class1 available V6 horsepower – 308 hp
- Best-in-class1 available V6 towing – 7,000 lb. (3175 kg)2
- Best-in-class1 available V6 payload2 – 1,605 lb. (733 kg)3
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- Impressive available fuel efficiency– 13.4/10.0 L/100 km city/hwy4
- Best-in-class5 available towing capacity of 12,500 lb. (5670 kg)6
- “Highest Ranked Large Light Duty Pickup in Initial Quality” in the U.S. by J.D. Power in 20167
Chevrolet Colorado Diesel
- Best-in-class1 available torque – 369 lb.-ft.
- Best-in-class1 available towing – 7700 lb. (3493 kg)2
- Max payload – 1513 lb. (686 kg)3 (2WD – 2.8L Turbo Diesel)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
- Max payload – 4044 lb. (1834 kg)3 (L96 6.0L V8 engine)
- Available Gooseneck/5th Wheel Prep Package
- Available fully automatic locking rear differential
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
- Highest Ranked Large Heavy Duty Pickup in Initial Quality in the U.S by J.D. Power in 20164
- Max payload – 7153 lb. (3245 kg)3 (with Dual Rear Wheels), L96 6.0L – V8 engine.
- Roll-Formed High Strength Steel Cargo Box
ONLY OEM WITH A BOX-DELETE PICKUP TRUCK LINEUP
From utility bodies to dump trucks and even rescue vehicles, every pickup truck in the General Motors Fleet portfolio is available with a box-delete option making them the ideal solution for your next upfit*. As the only OEM with a box-delete option pickup truck lineup, General Motors Fleet is able to streamline the upfit process and get the vehicles you need built to your exact specs.
PROTECTING WHAT DRIVES YOUR BUSINESS
Your trucks are carrying more than just tools and equipment. They’re also carrying the most important asset of all: your drivers and work crews. That’s why our engineers have developed a suite of safety measures that can help protect vehicle occupants on their way to and from the worksite. Advanced safety features such as the available Forward Collision Alert7 combine with a high-strength steel safety cage to help give fleet owners peace of mind.