MEET YOUR BUSINESS ELITE ACCOUNT MANAGER
PROUDLY BUSINESS ELITE
BUSSINESS ELITE - IT'S WHO WE ARE
Introducing our Business Elite program - a partnership that works as hard as you do. At our Chevrolet and GMC Business Elite Dealer, we understand the importance of finding the right vehicle to suit your unique business needs. That's why we take the time to get to know your business and provide individualized help to ensure you get the exact vehicle you need for your job.
As a Business Elite Dealer, we are committed to being a partner throughout the life cycle of your fleet. With our help, you can be confident in the reliability and efficiency of your vehicles, allowing you to focus on what you do best - running your business.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR ME?
- Individual help so you get the exact vehicle you need for your job
- Recommendations for appropriate upfits
- Get the equipment and services you need outside of a 9-5 day
- Help Ensure your business doesn’t miss a beat
- Stay on task with loaner vehicles delivered right to your job site
- 2 Years/24,0001 km of Included Scheduled Maintenance consisting of up to two (2)
- 3-year/60,000 km1 Base Warranty Coverage* (Prorated Tires)3
- Qualified Fleet Costumers4 (rental deliveries excluded) for eligible MY22 vehicles: 5-year/160,000 km1 Powertrain Component Warranty Coverage5*
○ Service is not provided if a vehicle is in an area that is not accessible to the service vehicle or is not a regularly traveled or maintained public road, which includes ice and winter roads. Off- road use is not covered. Towing to nearest GM dealer.8
- 5 Years/160,000-km1 24-Hour Roadside Assistance6, including round-the-clock towing and
- 8-year/160,000 km1 24-hour Roadside Assistance6, including round-the-clock towing and Courtesy Transportation7 for Chevrolet Battery-Electric Vehicles8
GM FLEET AND COMMERCIAL
GM Fleet vehicles and services can keep your company on the road and in control of your bottom line. GM Fleet vehicles consistently rank among the leaders in resale value and safety. This, in combination with GM's extensive vehicle support programs and initiatives, makes GM Fleet vehicles the leading choice for fleets throughout North America.
CHEVROLET BUSINESS FLEET DEALER
Our commercial vehicle experts know the meaning of hard work. We’re dedicated to learning your unique business needs and ensuring your work vehicles never miss a beat. View our inventory of work-ready vehicles or learn more below around our commitment to serving your business.
FIND THE RIGHT VEHICLE FOR THE JOB
LIGHT DUTY TRUCK INVENTORY
Explore our lineup of work-ready light duty trucks.
HEAVY DUTY TRUCK INVENTORY
Our HD trucks have the power and capabiliy to keep your business running strong.
COMMERCIAL VAN INVENTORY
Capable and customisable, our work vans get the job done.
SMALL BUSINESS/COMMERCIAL SOLUTIONS
No matter what profession you're in, you need specialized work vehicles, outstanding service and quality upfits to get the job done right. Plus valuable offers to help you manage your budget.
GOVERNMENT FLEET SOLUTIONS
If you are representing a government entity, you can put your confidence in GM. Our experienced team can guide you through the vehicle purchase process, and we regularly work with government customers to provide support.
It's your business. It's your choice.
GM Business Choice is an incentive program designed specifically for small business owners like you. It offers valuable options to help offset the cost of getting your new GM vehicles work-ready.
The GM Business Choice Advantage
Not only is there a wide selection of vehicles to choose from, the program is designed to give you the greatest flexibility by providing valuable upfit and card options.
Each option available offers a solution to improve business efficiencies and aid you in the cost of vehicle ownership.
Business Choice has a history of being one of the strongest programs of its kind in the industry and features excellent partner relationships with Adrian Steel, and GM Accessories.
As a qualified customer (see program details), purchase an eligible model during the program period and simply pick the 'no cost' option that suits your needs. It's that easy!
Available with new eligible vehicles, the Business Choice program offers four different incentive packages to choose from at no extra cost to you! All you have to do is choose the available option that best fits your daily business needs.
YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM:*
- OPTION A: Work-Ready Equipment from Adrian Steel®
- OPTION B: $700 Commercial Upfit Cash Back
- OPTION C: $750-$1,000 in GM Dealer Accessories
- OPTION D: $500 Cash Incentive