The All-New 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe & SuburbanMay 8th, 2014
2015 Tahoe and Suburban Arrive on Dealer Lots
After years of research and development the next generation of Chevrolet’s best-selling, full-size SUV’s are here: meet the brand new 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe and 2015 Chevrolet Suburban.
The pair offer customers fresh styling, enhanced safety features, greater refinement and an improved suite of advanced technologies inside and out.
From a more efficient and refined EcoTec3 engine to exterior styling that looks great and improves fuel economy, the new vehicles are chock full of smart features including:
– Fold-flat second and third-row seats improve convenience and, for those that desire even more, a power folding feature is also available.
– Two extra inches of rear legroom provide more space for rear occupants and improves ingress and egress.
– An available 8-inch colour touchscreen featuring the next-generation of Chevrolet MyLink
– Suburban owners can opt for a rear seat entertainment system with dual screens and a Blu-ray player
– Plus both vehicles feature standard keyless entry and push button start
New Safety Enhancements:
Both Suburban and Tahoe incorporate new technologies- like radar- to help increase accident avoidance and vehicle safety. Both vehicles offer a class-exclusive front-seat centre airbag (bucket-seat models), designed to provide additional protection for front occupants in far-side impact crashes.
Standard and available features also include front park assist, forward collision alert, lane departure warning, lane change assist, rear cross-traffic alert and adaptive cruise control.
Suburban and Tahoe owners can look forward to other new improvements, including:
– A standard 5.3L V8 engine now with direct injection, cylinder deactivation, and continuously variable valve timing to provide more power and better efficiency
– New inlaid doors provide a far quieter interior and improve fuel economy
– New aluminum hood and trunk panels enhance efficiency by reducing weight
– New projector-beam headlights flank the as-standard chrome dual-port grill
– A new interior complete with premium materials provide a comfortable space for all occupants
– A new four-wheels disc brake system with Duralife rotors provide up to double the service life
– and LOTS more…
The pair will be built at GM’s Arlington, Texas assembly plant. Both vehicles are arriving on dealer lots now.