Chevrolet Reveals U.S. Pricing For 2016 Camaro!Aug 27th, 2015
A few days ago Chevrolet added the 2016 Camaro visualizer
to its website. Since then, we’ve spent hours customizing it and learning about all the options and features we can expect to see when it lands in our showroom later this year.
Now, as the sixth-generation muscle car draws near, the company has finally revealed U.S. pricing for the all-new Camaro
. And were proud to say that owning the Camaro of your dreams has never been more affordable.
With higher levels of refinement and technology and more standard features than ever, the Camaro 1LT starts at a suggested retail price of $26,995 (USD), while the most powerful Camaro SS ever starts at $37,295 for the 1SS model.
“The all-new 2016 Camaro builds on what made the Camaro the segment leader for five years,” said Todd Christensen, Camaro marketing manager. “It will reset the bar in the segment with even greater levels of performance, new technologies not found on any other car in the segment, and more choices that enable customers to take personalization farther than ever before,”
The 2016 Camaro is offered in both coupe and convertible
body styles, and features a simplified model lineup that consists of two models (LT and SS) and four trim levels (1LT, 2LT, 1SS, and 2SS).
Best of all, the 2016 Camaro is packed with a huge list of standard features that were either unavailable or optional on the current fifth-generation vehicle, including:
- Chevrolet MyLink with Apple CarPlay capability
- OnStar 4G LTE connectivity with Wi-Fi hotspot
- Driver Mode Selector with Snow/Ice, Tour and Sport modes on all models and Track mode on SS
- Remote vehicle starter system (with an automatic transmission)
- Driver information center with color display
- Keyless access with push-button start
- Rear vision camera
- Automatic climate control
- Leather-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel
- LED daytime running lamps
- Capless fuel filler
- Variable-ratio electric power steering
- 8-way power driver, 6-way power passenger seats
- Electronic park brake
- Driver and front passenger knee air bags
Canadian pricing for the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro has yet to be announced, but we expect official details very soon. Stay tuned!