Better Than Ever: The 2016 Chevrolet Suburban
The Chevrolet Suburban is now 80 years young and just last year it underwent a complete redesign, offering up even more of its legendary performance, capability and convenience features.
Now, for 2016, Chevrolet has added even more features, colours and options, including the Enhanced Driver Alert Package. The new package, available on LS models, features a number of active safety technologies and security functions like Forward Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist, Safety Alert Seat, and power-adjustable pedals.
Another feature included in the package, Intellibeam headlamps, automatically turn on high-beam lights according to driving conditions, for better vision at night.
Customers can also look forward to two new colours for 2016: Siren Red Tintcoat and Iridescent Pearl Tricoat.
The 2016 Suburban is offered in LS, LT and LTZ trim levels and all models come standard with an impressive array of features, which includes:
- A 5.3L V8 engine with direct injection and variable valve timing that offers 10 ten percent improved fuel economy over the previous mode
- Standard eight-inch colour touchscreen display with Chevrolet MyLink connectivity
- Fold-flat second and third row seats that help improve cargo space, including an availalbe power-folding feature
- OnStar 4G LTE built-in Wi-Fi hotspot
- Up to six USB ports with as many power outlets– including a 110v outlet– to support all kinds of devices
- Keyless entry and push-button start
- Available rear-view entertainment system with Blu-Ray DVD player
The 2016 Chevrolet Suburban is the perfect vehicle for active families who need extra space for people and their stuff, and it’s currently on sale now at Wallace Chevrolet.
Give us a call at 1-888-878-2354 if you’d like to find out more or schedule a test-drive.