2019 Cadillac XT4 | Everything You Wanted To Know
Meet the first-ever 2019 Cadillac XT4! This all-new model is a brand new addition to the Cadillac lineup and now marks the third SUV currently available from the historic brand (along with the full-size Escalade & XT5 crossover). The XT4 availability in Canada will be fall 2019!
The Cadillac XT4 is the first-ever Cadillac to enter the highly-competitive crossover segment, and it’s sure to take the competition by storm thanks to it’s sleek exterior, luxurious interior, smooth powertrain and its advanced, easy-to-use technology.
All models are powered by by an all-new 2.0L Turbocharged engine that features Active Fuel Management coupled to a new nine-speed transmission with Electronic Precision Shift. Power can be delivered via front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive depending on the trim level.
Inside, you’ll find Cadillac’s inspired cut & sewn design theme, with sweeping arcs and sculpted lines that exude a bold, modern feeling. A brand new leather-wrapped three spoke steering wheel is perfectly suited to for long distance travel and commanding the CUE interface with the touch of your fingertips. Plus, front seat passengers will love the revised CUE system with plenty of physical buttons and an 8-inch screen with 768p for a true HD experience.
You can also expect Near-Field Communication, a Cadillac-first integration, which greatly improves the process of pairing a phone (if compatible). There are also four standard USB ports & three 12-volt accessory power outlets. Experience even more active safety features with the optional Surround Vision camera & second-generation Rear Camera Mirror.
BE THE FIRST ON YOUR BLOCK TO OWN THE CADILLAC XT4!
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR SALES TEAM AND CLICK HERE TO GET MORE INFORMATION!
Or call us 1-888-878-23-54 or email email@example.com today
Meanwhile, passengers in the back aren’t forgotten about either. It is expected to lead the segment in rear-seat roominess with 39.5-inches of legroom, plus a further 48.9 cubic feet of maximum cargo volume with the rear seat folded down.
Best of all the Cadillac XT4 comes packed with a breadth of standard features. Here’s just a taste:
- The 8-inch diagonal Cadillac user experience interface screen has 768p HD resolution
- Near-Field Communication, a Cadillac-first integration, greatly improves the process of pairing a phone (if compatible) with Cadillac user experience.
- Next-generation, 15-watt wireless charging is available and offers faster charging timesi .
- There are four standard USB Ports and three 12-volt accessory power outletsii. Models equipped with the available navigation radio also receive an SD memory card reader in the center console.
- The full suite of active safety features includes Surround Vision and second-generation Rear Camera Mirror (available)iii