2018 Chevy Silverado – All You Wanted to Know!May 7th, 2018
For over 100 years Chevy trucks have helped Canadians and their stuff get where they need to be. Today, that legendary strength and dependability has been distilled down to create the strongest, most dependable and most capable truck Chevy has ever built: meet the 2018 Chevy Silverado.
Silverado always stands out in a crowd thanks to the now-infamous horizontal grill and squared-off lights matched by a bold yet familiar front. And yet each model of Silverado dishes up its own style: High-Country dazzles with a chrome grill and 20-inch wheels, or choose the LT Z71 for its stealthy, body-coloured headlight trim and grill.
Choose from eight different models. And with loads of options, features and accessories to choose from each Silverado is as unique as its owner. Whether it’s bigger wheels, a sport bar, interior trim, seating configuration bench seat, tonneau covers, special badging, special editions and so much more you can guarantee Silverado can be customized to your exacting standards.
And don’t forget…every new Silverado also features the CornerStep integrated rear bumper step which makes ingress and egress easier than ever.
UNDER THE HOOD
As always, the 2018 chevy silverado stays at the front of the pack with a breadth of engines on tap. The 5.3L V8 engine is available on almost every model while the big, bad 6.2L V8 can be had on certain configurations of LTZ, LTZ Z71 and High Country.
4.3L V6 Engine – 285hp & 305lb-ft torque
5.3L V8 Engine – 355hp & 383lb-ft torque
6.2L V8 Engine – 420hp & 460lb-ft torque
- Chevrolet MyLink®7-in. or 8-in. touch screen
- Up to 5 USB ports+ 12-volt and 120-volt outlets
- Available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Available 4G LTE with built-in Wi-Fi®hotspot
- Available wireless charging
- Triple-seal inlaid doors, an aerodynamic windshield and a tuned exhaust system reduce noise in the cabin
- Steering wheel controls let you answer phone calls, control the available Chevrolet MyLink® display, change Driver Information Centre settings, available cruise control and other features
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Standard 5.3L V8 Engine
- Available 6.2L V8 Engine offers 420 hp and 460lb.ft. of torque
- Standard fuel efficiency technologies like Active Fuel Management and Variable Valve Timing
- Available max. towing of 12,500lbs
- Available max. payload of 2,250lbs
- StabiliTrak with trailer sway control
- Available Integrated trailer brake controller
- Available rear vision camera
- Available Intellibeam high beam assist
- Available Front and Rear Park Assist
Start building the 2018 chevy silverado of your dreams! Use our handy build & price tool to create the exact truck you want. Have questions? Give us a call toll-free at 1-888-878-2354, chat with our representatives online or visit us at 801 Main St. E, Milton and talk to one of our award-winning sales team members.