2018 Chevy Equinox – All-New Model Unveiled!Sep 27th, 2016
Meet the all-new 2018 Chevy Equinox! Chevrolet pulled the wraps off the brand new, next-generation Equinox and from front to back it’s a whole new vehicle. Here’s all you need to know:
The all-new Equinox wears a new, taught metal skin that echoes the shapes seen in the new Volt, Malibu and Cruze. With more visual detail like sculpted projector-beam headlamps and LED daytime running lamps it arrives looking fresh, fit and functional.
Inside, the new Chevy Equinox has a adopted a modern look that’s inline with Chevrolet’s current theme- large, upright display, well-placed three-prong steering wheel, and a sweeping dash that lends itself to lightness and airiness. A comfortable, inviting clean cabin that’s packed with all the latest tech features!
– Standard heated seats (Canada only!)
– Standard remote vehicle start (Canada only!)
– 7″ or 8″ MyLink infotainment system
– Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
– Split Fold Rear Seats
– Unique kneeling rear seat w/flat load floor and up to 63.5 cubic-feet of space
Plus loads of optional extras, like:
– Switchable AWD system
– New Surround Vision Camera
– New Safety Alert Seat
– New Forward Collision Alert with Following Distance Indicator
– New Low-Speed Forward Automatic Baking
– New Lane Keep Assist with Lane departure Warning
– Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert & Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Equinox sits on a whole new architecture that’s helped cut weight. In fact, it’s a full 400lbs lighter than it’s predecessor! That’s a 10 percent weight reduction!
Under the Hood
Great news diesel lovers… Equinox will soon be the new segment’s very first turbo-diesel!
Here’s the full trio on offer:
– 1.5L turbocharged engine mated to GM’s new nine-speed automatic transmission
– 2.0L turbocharged engine mated toGM’s new nine-speed automatic transmission
– 1.6L turbo-diesel mated to a yet undisclosed transmission
The Equinox is the very first Chevrolet model in North-America to us an all-turbocharged multi-engine powertrain lineup…and it’s sure to make waves!
When and How Can I Buy One?
The new Equinox goes on sale in North-America in the first quarter of 2017.
Interested in pre-ordering? Looking to book the very first test drive?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and even Google Plus!
By: Drew Singer