Chevrolet Spark Price Revealed in Canada – $9,995 CAD!Android Auto Jan 25th, 2016
The all-new Chevrolet Spark
is officially the most affordable vehicle in Canada! Chevrolet Canada revealed the all-new Spark price at the Montreal Auto Show and announced it will start at just $9,995, all while being packed with standard features!
It’s true! You’ll get loads of great standard features like a 7-inch MyLink touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, 10 airbags, and a rear backup camera! Plus, you’ll always stay connected thanks to Spark’s standard 4G LTE in-car wi-fi hotspot.
Under the hood you’ll find a peppy and fuel-efficient 1.4L Ecotec producing 98 hp and 94 lb-ft of torque that’s estimated to return 30-40mpg in the city.
“The new Spark offers advanced technology and connectivity, outstanding fuel efficiency, and greater safety technology than any other mini car out there,” said Nicolas Longpré, assistant brand manager for Chevrolet. “Spark keeps its owners connected with standard onboard Wi-Fi connectivity and is the first vehicle in the segment to offer both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.”
– All-new Ecotec 1.4L I-4 with manual and continuously variable (CVT) transmissions – delivering a GM-estimated 5.9 L/100km highway (with the available CVT)
– A standard rear-vision camera system
– Next-generation Chevrolet MyLink with 7-inch-diagonal colour touch screen
– Advanced LCD instrument cluster display
– New available safety features including Side Blind Spot Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, and rear park assist
Look for the all new 2016 Chevrolet Spark at Wallace Chevrolet later this year!