2015 Chevrolet Cruze Sports New Look, More FeaturesMay 22nd, 2015
The Chevrolet Cruze has been tweaked and revised for 2015 and it now wears refreshed sheetmetal, while a slew of interior enhancements like a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot help round out the updates.
The Cruze’s new exterior styling cues were inspired by the all-new Chevrolet Impala and the restyled 2014 Malibu. New, larger air-vents sit under the revised headlamps while the twin grills have been very nicely reshaped. It’s a great update that really suits the Cruze well, at least from where we’re standing.
- Text Message Alerts, which read incoming texts through the speakers, as well as Siri Eyes Free for iPhone iOS 6 and iOS 7 users
- A seven-inch touchscreen with additional USB ports
- Next-generation OnStar and MyLink enhancements with natural language recognition
- Available App Shop
- Available navigation
Chevrolet also made the a few other small, but important changes to the 2015 Cruze, based on feedback from Cruze owners:
- New, revised cupholders provide better support while making it easier to insert and remove cups
- Trunk release now located on the centre console
- Door lock switches moved from the centre console to the doors
All in, the Cruze lineup now consists of LS, LT (1LT & 2LT), RS, and LTZ models, as well as the Cruze Eco and Cruze Diesel, which delivers an estimated 5.1 L/100km highway (nine percent greater than Volkswagen Jetta TDi).
Owners will also find a range of powerful yet efficient engines under the hood:
- Cruze LS: 1.8L ECOTEC® inline four-cylinder engine with 138hp & 125lb-ft of torque
- Cruze 1LT/ECO/2LT/LTZ: 1.4L ECOTEC® inline four-cylinder engine with 138hp and 148lb-ft of torque
- Cruze Diesel: 2.0L Turbodiesel Inline four-cylinder with 151hp and 264 lb-ft of torque
The Cruze is a cornerstone of Chevrolet’s new vehicle lineup– it’s Chevrolet’s best-selling car around the world and more than 2.5 million have been sold globally since its launch in mid-2010.
The new 2015 is on sale now at Wallace Chevrolet, starting at just $16,075 (plus taxes & fees). Interested? Build your own Cruze right here
or give us a call today at 1-888-878-2354 to set up a test drive.