2015 Buick Regal Impresses With A Wide Range Of Standard FeaturesMay 21th, 2015
General Motors Canada enjoyed 29,127 vehicle sales last month, a 15 percent increase over the same time last year
. And a part of its success can be attributed to the Buick Regal, which now comes standard with awesome new technology like a 4G LTE in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
(plus a 3 GB/three-month data trial).
For 2015, the European-bred Regal comes in four available trims: Regal (1SL), Premium I (1SN), Premium II (1SP) and GS (1SX). Best of all, every Buick Regal comes with loads of standard features, including:
- Eight-inch colour touchscreen display with IntelliLink, three months of Sirius XM radio, USB ports, SD card slot, and Bluetooth connectivity
- Text Messaging Alerts, which reads incoming texts through the vehicle’s speakers, plus Siri Eyes Free for iPhone iOS 6 and iOS 7 users
- Rear Vision Camera
- Heated front seats
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Cruise Control
- Ten-way power driver’s seat
- Leather seating
- Six air bags (including side curtain air bags)
- StabiliTrak stability control with full-function traction control
- OnStar (with six months ‘Directions & Connections’ package)
- Fog Lamps (except GS)
Regal is also available with a choice of two powerful-yet-efficient engines: The standard 2.0L turbocharged inline four-cylinder producing 259 hp, or a 2.4L four-cylinder engine with eAssist light electrification technology, which is rated at 182 hp. The former is also available with a Haldex® all-wheel-drive system.
Although it doesn’t provide all-electric power, the battery pack allows the engine to briefly shut off during deceleration or when idled at a stop light.
The Regal is a great addition to the Buick lineup, but don’t take our word for it– read what the folks at Kelley Blue Book
had to say.
Best of all, you can get into a brand new Buick Regal today for just $33,295 (plus taxes). Interested? You can customize the Regal of your dreams right here
or call us today at 1-888-878-2354 to set up a test drive.