Introducing the 2016 GMC Sierra All Terrain X!
Meet the brand new 2016 GMC All Terrain X!
Recently revealed by GM Canada, the All Terrain X is a special edition of the of the All Terrain model that features exclusive content, more heavy duty parts and striking looks to match.
Here’s what you can expect on the X:
– Big Mud-Terrain Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac MT tires , specially designed for off-road use while also retaining a supple on road demeanor.
– Slick 18 x 18.5-black aluminum wheels
– Sport side steps
– Bed-mounted sport bar designed to support the accessory off-road lighting package
– High performance LED headlamps
– A new performance exhaust system, which bumps the 5.3L V8 engine up 10 hp (to 365hp) an adds an aggressive note
– Body coloured door handles & trim
– Black exterior mirrors & B-pillars
– Interior floor liners
– Available colours: Onyx Black, Summit White, Stone Blue Metallic, Iridium Metallic, Crimson Red Tintcoat, Light Steel Grey Metallic
All in all the X simply adds more to an already desirable package. It’s the latest & newest GMC Sierra on the market and we expect it to arrive in Canadian showrooms later this spring.
– 4WD with Eaton locking differential (for better traction!)
– Z71 off-road suspension package with Rancho monotube shocks, high-capacity air cleaner, Hill Descent Control and underbody transfer case shield
– Rear Park Assist
– Unique grill with body coloured surround and tinted chrome accents; body-colour front and rear bumpers
– Spray on bedliner
– All-terrain logo instrumentation with graphics
– inclinometer in the driver information centre
– Specially trimmed upholstery
What do you think about the GMC Sierra All-Terrain X? Would you take one home? Why or not?
Let us know in the comments below!