2016 Buick Envision – All You Wanted To Know!
Meet the first-ever Buick Envision! It’s an all-new luxury crossover with great looks, AWD, advanced technology along and Buick’s trademark interior acoustics.
The four-door, five-passenger Envision competes in the compact crossover segment against the Audi Q5, Lincoln MKX and Acura RDX, and it’s packed with great features that help set it apart from the competition, including:
Competitors: Lincoln MKC, Acura RDX, Audi Q5.
Powertrain: Standard 2.0L turbo with 252 hp & 260 lb-ft of torque (more standard hp & torque than Audi Q5) paired to six-speed automatic transmission and AWD system.
Standard Features: Start/stop technology, eight-inch IntelliLink touchscreen with available 4G LTE Wi-Fi, four USB ports, four 12-volt outlets and a 120-volt outlet, 10 air bags, Lane Keep Assist, 19-inch wheels and much more!
Envision is also roomier than its competitors, with more rear legroom, front and rear shoulder room and more overall passenger volume than Lincoln MKC.
“The Envision represents a compromise-free design that enabled the development team to do the things luxury customers appreciate,” said Judy Brennan, chief engineer. “Our attention to detail yielded tremendous strength and stiffness of the platform, which is evident in exceptional ride and handling characteristics.”
Envision also comes loaded with a heap of standard and available luxury features and technology, like:
- Standard heated front seats, rear seats, and steering wheel; available cooled front seats
- Sliding, 60/40-split rear seat, offering the flexibility of more legroom for second-row passengers
- Standard eight-way power-adjustable front seats and four-way-adjustable lumbar
- Kneeling cushions in the second-row seat enable a flatter load floor when the seat is folded
- Standard tri-zone climate control with rear-seat controls
- Programmable power liftgate with hands-free operation
- Active noise cancellation
- Standard nineteen-inch aluminum wheels
- Passive entry and push-button start with standard remote start
- Standard Bose premium sound system
- Available panoramic moonroof
The first-ever 2016 Buick Envision goes on sale in the second half of 2016!